Are you Ready to Win?
Healthy Breakfast for a Healthier Me! Kids Art Contest
Ask your principal how to participate in the 2016/2017 Preferred Meals Healthy Breakfast for a Healthier Me! Kids Art Contest.
How it works:
- Draw a nutritious school breakfast and how eating healthy improves your daily life!
- Winning entries will be displayed on your school's food delivery truck this spring for everyone to see!
- Additional winners will appear in a future issue of The Preferred Word.
Tray liners-download your favorite design by clicking below
The Preferred Word!
Our monthly newsletter contains timely information about health, nutrition, and school meals that can be shared between children and parents. Additionally, parents can enjoy our online resources including updated nutritional information and interesting articles about encouraging kids to adopt a healthy lifestyle.
Click below for past month's issues:
- October 2017
- September 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
VIP Kid Tasters!
- To teach students to be able to describe what they taste and express opinions using descriptive words and logical reasoning.
- To provide students an opportunity to build confidence in decision making.
- To use the survey data we collect from the students to develop products that will be successful in schools.