Kids need healthy food to fuel their day at school.
At Preferred Meals we partner with hundreds of School Districts and organizations around the country to ensure that their students are being served the nutritious and delicious breakfast, lunch and snacks they need to succeed.
What’s for lunch?
No need to guess. Click here to see what meals are being served at your school today.
What’s on your mind?
Let us know if you have a question or a recommendation. We want to hear from you!
Food is meant to be enjoyed. Every kid knows that. Our goal is to make sure that whatever meal we put in front of our students isn’t just good for them but is also a great experience.
Long ago we realized that the best way to ensure that we serve great tasting food is to ask our students what they like to eat. In fact, every meal that is served by Preferred Meals has been student taste tested and ultimately “Student Approved”.
“Bring it on!”
Healthy food provides our children with the energy, focus and attitude to succeed during their time at school.
When healthy is Preferred
- Every Preferred meal meet’s USDA’s Healthier US School Challenge Silver level for nutritional requirements.
- Preferred meals never contain aspartame, saccharin, bleached or bromated flour.
- Every Preferred meal is free from certain artificial colors and flavors, MSG, brominated vegetable oil and high fructose corn syrup.
- Milk provided by Preferred Meals is rBST hormone free
- 100% of all grain products that we provide are whole grain
Ask your school about the availability of The Preferred Allergy Meal System: a meal system for accommodating students with food allergies.
- The Preferred Allergy Meal System offers kid-friendly meals that are free of gluten and the 8 major allergens: wheat, peanut, shellfish, soy, tree nut, egg, milk and fish.
- Preferred Meals provides a great variety for breakfast and lunch!
- Parent Information Packet
Preferred Meals serves over 70 million meals a year. School Districts and organizations throughout the country depend on us to ensure that every one of these meals are prepared and delivered with safety as an utmost priority.